We believe that there is no such thing as a bad breed or a bad dog, but not every dog is suited for an off-leash, open-play environment. We want to ensure the safety of our doggie guests, therefore each dog attending daycare OR boarding must complete a Meet & Greet to ensure they are a good fit.
A Meet & Greet session is a complementary session that allows your dog to get to know us and us to get to know them. This helps us properly assess your dog’s temperament and determine any special needs your dog may have. Is your dog shy, nervous, overly excited, has allergies, or needs special attention, we’ll know best how to introduce them to the pack!
- We recommend setting up your account through our online customer portal, thebarkmorebg.portal.gingrapp.com and filling out the owner and pet form.
- Once you have an account set up through us, call us at 270-222-3513 to schedule your Meet and Greet and confirm your pets vaccinations.
- If you can’t find your vaccination or fecal records, we would be happy to call your vet.
You will be greeted by one of our staff and the Meet & Greet is conducted on-site by one of our trained professionals. It includes the following steps:
- We begin by reviewing your pets history and health with the pet parent
- Once complete, your pup joins our team member for their evaluation.
- After the evaluation, our team member will share what they learned with the pet parent.
- If for some reason the dog is not yet ready for open play, we will recommend steps the pet parent can take to help address the observed concern(s). Any dog that is not yet comfortable is always welcome back once they are ready to join the playroom.
We look forward to getting to know your pup better!