Planning on leaving at 3 am for a trip but have nowhere to drop off your pet? Or Are you coming home from a trip, but won’t be back before the business closes?
Then check out our 24-hour Drop-off/Pick-up area!
Our 24-hours area is available for overnight guests who need to drop-off/pick-up their pet outside of normal business hours. There are five, 3ft x 4ft, rooms used as temporary housing area for your pet. The rooms are heavily secured consisting of an access control keypad to get into the area, then second access control keypad to enter the room your pet will stay in. There are surveillance cameras inside and outside the area and also inside each pet’s temporary holding room, therefore making the area as secure as possible.
Clients will request the 24-hour area, for an additional fee, when filling out your boarding reservation request. Once approved, The Barkmore will email you instructions on the procedure for the 24-hour area.
The instructions will include:
- A one-time access code allowing you into the 24-hour area.
- The code given works for a limited amount of time.
- The same access code allows you to open your pet’s assigned room and ONLY your pets room.
- The room numbers correlate to a cabinet number which is where you will place your pet’s belongings.
- A kuranda bed, plush blanket, & a bowl of water will be available in each room.
If you are dropping off…
- We will remove your pet from their 24-hour room as soon as we arrive and place them inside their assigned boarding room/suite.
If you are picking up…
- We require full payment of the bill before we will place pets in the 24-hour room to be picked up. Once the bill is paid, we will place the pet into their assigned room.
There is limited availability within the 24-hour area, therefore it is first come, first serve. We cannot wait to make dropping off/picking up easier on our clients.
If you have any question, please feel free to contact us!